MORE ABOUT ME
Publications/Case Studies/Additional Material
A 38 year old male patient had the primary complaint of pain when chewing and interproximal food impaction after a relapse of teeth movement, post orthodontic treatment 8 years ago. The patient’s medical history did not reveal any systemic diseases. Upon intra-oral clinical assessment, findings revealed rotation of the maxillary left premolars and interproximal spacing. Intra-oral biting radiographs revealed occlusal-distal (OD) caries of both premolars.
Click on this link below to download a comprehensive look at digital dentistry.
• Single Visit Dentistry Using CAD/CAM Celtra Duo, INSIGHT MAGAZINE, ISSUE 03 2018
• Clinical Case Sample Celtra duo Sirona, first to Use in the Middle East.
• Sleep apnea and snoring non-invasive treatments, GULF NEWS
2009 – 2012
• Postdoctoral Research in Flexural Strength Of Provisional Resin Materials (INVITRO STUDY)
• Aesthetic Rehablitation Of Anterior Teeth With Laminate Veneers, AL SIHA WATEB, United Arab Emirates Journal, Nov.2015
More About Dr Hafsa
Dr Hafsa is a certified Prosthodontist and passionate about her patients and their care.
She has a strong understanding of general and cosmetic dentistry with over 12 years of experience in her field.
The Dr is an expert in implants, limited orthodontics, dentures, veneers, dental surgery and general aesthetics.
Dr Hafsa has a strong interest in digital technology and is a pioneer of new techniques to increase the quality of care, speed and patient satisfaction.
Fellowship in temporomandibular disorder (TMD) orofacial pain and dental sleep medicine.
Dr. Hafsa Alidrissi