MORE ABOUT ME
Publications/Case Studies/Additional Material
A 38 year old male patient had the primary complaint of pain when chewing and interproximal food impaction after a relapse of teeth movement, post orthodontic treatment 8 years ago. The patient’s medical history did not reveal any systemic diseases. Upon intra-oral clinical assessment, findings revealed rotation of the maxillary left premolars and interproximal spacing. Intra-oral biting radiographs revealed occlusal-distal (OD) caries of both premolars.
Click on this link below to download a comprehensive look at digital dentistry.
• Single Visit Dentistry Using CAD/CAM Celtra Duo, INSIGHT MAGAZINE, ISSUE 03 2018
• Clinical Case Sample Celtra duo Sirona, first to Use in the Middle East.
• Sleep apnea and snoring non-invasive treatments, GULF NEWS
2009 – 2012
• Postdoctoral Research in Flexural Strength Of Provisional Resin Materials (INVITRO STUDY)
• Aesthetic Rehablitation Of Anterior Teeth With Laminate Veneers, AL SIHA WATEB, United Arab Emirates Journal, Nov.2015